A a litle fun.

So its has been a long time since I published anything Oxygen-KDE related. Well been taking some time off from the extreme amount of responsibility/work Oxygen/KDE was. It was for the best and its great fun seeing Breeze develop its own little magic. They are just great.
Plus gets me the time to reinvent my design language and skill sets in a vastly different design language world from what we had just a few years ago.
I might start something new for fun that is a bit more structured, things are starting to make sense to me and more important its fun again.

Any way a picture in every post right? So here goes a new take on a wallpaper I did a few years ago, quadros2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

The air we see...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?