What's of so great about kde?

Good question. Well I like it!
And I like it, because it makes me happy, because it is a pleasure to work with it, because it makes what I want and it does it as I want.
But above everything I love our community, i like the way as several groups inside kde support each other to produce something better.



Solid , it is a good example of this. New and exciting project that looked for support of kde to make what had to be made, not the actual code cor general project idea, but the other stuf that is so important this days. Communication!
Couse we are not good at everything we do, well not the majority of us, Kévin Ottens decided it was a good idea to take some atention to this side of things and send us at Oxygen an email about the nead for an logo for the solid project, (we were very hapy to do it). It happens that it had been aron that it had pointed it in our direction.
We ended up to do one more icon for the web site, this one is also a part of our Oxygen icon themen and it was made by our great David its a device icon that meens something to the solid project. And was needed in our icon set.
We are now working on new ways to show people what solid is all about, using litle animations.

I think this is a good example of what makes kde great, people working toguether!

PS we at oxigen are always available to this kind of work for kde, if you project is neading some fresh artwork contact us at Oxygen we are very hapy to help , if we can ;). Also contact Tom Chance at kde-promo group, lets make our groups work toguether.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Pinheiro

When I saw What's of so great about kde? I had to read a little more.

Later,

home based business idea help
Anonymous said…
Hi Pinheiro

When I saw What's of so great about kde? I had to read a little more.

Later,

check out home business idea
Anonymous said…
Hey my Dad's name is Nuno,,, let me guess...Portuguese???
astronauta said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
astronauta said…
yes the guy is portuguese. E foda-se nuno, não é whats of so great... O of não tá ali a fazer nada!
Anonymous said…
ó Joãozinho be nice to the guy! Sabes q ele é disléxico!!!
Num digas asneiras no blog, num fica bonito!
LT
Anonymous said…
Eles tambem nao percebem... pelo menos a esmagadora maioria :P

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

The air we see...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?